Company Secretarial Duties
The Companies Act requires businesses to submit various documents. These are required within strict time limits and failure to comply may result in severe penalties for the directors.
We can relieve you of this burden, by assisting with your company secretarial duties.
Our service includes;
- Preparing and filing of annual accounts
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Register of allotments
- Register of transfer
- Register of members
- Register of directors
- Register of secretaries
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms
- Changes of officers
- Changes of Persons of Significant Control
- Changes of registered office
- Increase in share capital
- Allotment of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- If required, acting as Company Secretary for your company
- If required, providing you company with a registered office address
Call us now on 0113 391 9990 to discuss this further.